Excellent Water Resistant sleeping bag fwith 650-fill-power down that ensures warmth when subfreezing weather is imminent.
- Water-repellent, certified 650-fill-power duck down insulation with Down Defender is protected by a durable nylon shell that has a water-repellent finish to shed condensation
- Down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Anatomic wraparound footbox increases insulation and room for your feet to enhance warmth and comfort
- Nautilus multi-baffle hood envelops your head in warmth; down-filled collar with easy-access drawcord also adds warmth
- Draft tube backing the full-length, snag-free YKK 2-way zipper prevents cold air from seeping through
- Fold-down second zipper provides added ventilation and easy access
- Internal stash pocket; heater pocket in footbox lets you add a heat packet for cozy warmth; heater packets sold separately
- Includes stuff sack and large storage bag
Many sleeping bags are rated for temperature by an independent testing protocol. With both European Norm (EN) 13537 and International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 23537 testing, each bag gets a Comfort (or T-Comfort) rating and Lower (or T-Limit) rating. The Comfort/T-Comfort rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "cold sleeper" comfortable, and the Lower/T-Limit rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "warm sleeper" comfortable. Ratings are based on a person wearing one long underwear layer and a hat, sleeping on a single 1 in. thick insulating pad. Many brands use the Comfort rating for women's bags and the Lower rating for men's and unisex bags. Everyone's body and sleep comfort differ, so EN and ISO ratings are simply a guideline to help you compare products.
|Tested Lower Limit||
-4.7 degrees (F) - EN
9.5 degrees (F) - EN
|Temperature Rating (F)||
0 degrees (F)
|Temperature Rating (C)||
-17 degrees (C)
Long - Left Zip: 3 lbs. 5 oz.
Regular - Left Zip: 3 lbs. 3 oz.
20-denier mini ripstop nylon
650-fill-power duck down
Long - Left Zip: 2 lb. 15.7 oz.
Regular - Left Zip: 2 lbs. 2.2 oz.
20-denier nylon plain weave
|Sleeping Bag Shape||
|Fits Up To (in.)||
Long - Left Zip: 78 inches
Regular - Left Zip: 72 inches
|Shoulder Girth (in.)||
Long - Left Zip: 64 inches
Regular - Left Zip: 62 inches
|Hip Girth (in.)||
Long - Left Zip: 59 inches
Regular - Left Zip: 57 inches
|Stuff Sack Size||
8.5 x 18 inches
|Stuff Sack Volume||
Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)