- Vacuum sealed for compactness and so it won't expand at altitude, Pro-Paks are perfect for climbing and high-altitude adventures
- Don't waste time cleaning pots and pans after a meal; simply add hot water to the pouch and in about 8-10 min. you'll have a delicious meal you can eat anywhere
- 2 one-cup servings
- 30 year taste guarantee
- Allergens: milk, wheat, soy, egg
- Just add water—plan easier, travel lighter and eat heartier
- For nearly 50 years, Mountain House has been a premier choice of campers and backpackers; it has a proven history of reliability and, most importantly, delicious flavor
- Mountain House meals are perfect for camping, backpacking, travel and emergency preparedness
- Nutrition facts displayed here and on packaging may differ; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.
Ingredients: cooked beef (beef flavoring, salt), sour cream (cultured cream, milk, whey, sodium phosphate, guar gum, carrageenan, calcium sulfate, locust bean gum, cultures), mushrooms, modified corn starch, corn oil, nonfat dry milk, dehydrated onions, salt, hydrolyzed vegetable protein (corn torula and brewers yeast, wheat gluten, soy protein), lemon juice concentrate and lemon oil, beef base (roasted beef and concentrated beef stock, hydrolyzed vegetable protein [corn gluten, soy, corn, wheat], sugar, dried whey, yeast extract), molasses, spices, garlic powder, soybean oil and spice extract, precooked noodles (durum semolina, whole eggs, salt). Allergens: milk, wheat, soy, eggs, sulfites.
|Servings per Container||
|Calories Per Serving||
|Calories from Fat||